Playing Pardon My Grammar 10 minutes a day sharpens your mind and prepares you for your daily life and challenges!
Pardon My Grammar is a word search and word guess educational brain game. This crossword game is a fun and relaxing strategy word game in a crossword style format made for the smartest brains!
Increase your vocabulary and general knowledge by finding the right words and knowing their meanings using the dictionary. Become a master of Pardon my Grammar while solving tons of word puzzles and all for free! We have added a library and dictionary to our game which makes our game different from all other crossword games.
☆ HOW TO PLAY ☆
• Swipe the letters to line up words to fill up the blanks horizontally and vertically on the board
• Tap the “Shuffle” button to change the order of letters
• Tap the “Hints” button to get clues
• Get more hints with coins by purchasing or watching videos
Pardon My Grammar Features:
• Fun puzzles for everyone.
• Get rewards for playing daily.
• Hints to get you past those obscure words.
• Play Classic and Timer Mode
• Find meaning of words using dictionary
• Library for reading books
• Hard enough to keep you interested and easy enough to keep you coming back.
We have added a number of books in the Library for you to read and increase your knowledge.
List of Books:
• Pride and Prejudice
• Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
• The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
• MOBY-DICK; or, THE WHALE.
• Frankenstein; or, the Modern Prometheus
• The Picture of Dori an Gray
• The Yellow Wallpaper
• A Tale of TWO CITIES
• A Modest Proposal
• THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO
• JAPANESE GIRLS AND WOMEN
• WAR AND PEACE
• Birds From North Borneo
• CRIME AND PUNISHMENT
• THE GREAT GATSBY
• Great Expectations
• Grimms’ Fairy Tales
• The Iliad of Homer
• The Strange Case Of Dr.J ekyll And Mr. Hyde
• The Prince
• ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN
• THE PROPHET
• The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
• BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL
• A CHRISTMAS CAROL
Download Pardon My Grammar for training your brain and become a real master of word search puzzles on BOARDS!
Write back to us with any issues or suggestions, we are all ears!